Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To All Members of Xenon

5 posters

Go down

To All Members of Xenon Empty To All Members of Xenon

Post by Anonymouse Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:08 am

Hello everyone, I am Anonymouse. I am not truly joining this academy, I am from Winged Kuriboh. Yes, the Winged Kuriboh that tends to spam and troll you mercilessly. It should be obvious from the fact I am blatantly stating I am from Winged Kuriboh, that I do not plan on doing any such acts the others in my academy do.

I was the fourth person to join Winged Kuriboh, the first, second and third being the trio that created Winged Kuriboh. I'm a moderator, I don't really agree with what Drew's doing but I won't go against him.

I'm here for one reason, and one reason only, to communicate with you. Not to spy, not to troll, not to spam, but to see what you truly are, not what Drew tries to hand feed the members of Winged Kuriboh. Let me, for one, say I represent multiple members of Winged Kuriboh in an apology to you. Many of us are still against you though, please realize this.

~Anonymouse
Anonymouse
Anonymouse
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 5
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

To All Members of Xenon Empty Re: To All Members of Xenon

Post by strikeomen Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:07 am

How exactly is going in the chat and spamming that your academy is better trolling?
This is in no way dierected at you but the people who spam the chat have the mentality of 5 year olds
strikeomen
strikeomen
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by RekonZero Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:11 pm

Mmmm interesting, well i hope you enjoy your stay while your here.
RekonZero
RekonZero
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 1413
Warning : 1st Warning

Back to top Go down

Post by {TP} Simply Logic Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:16 pm

We Come in peace. (alien music in the background)
{TP} Simply Logic
{TP} Simply Logic
Banned
Banned

Contribution : 174
Warning : Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch555 Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:31 pm

You should take into account, that our academy does not tolerate with spammers or people that have no taste for this academy and are here to cause harm to us. If we see it from any of you, you will be banned. Permanently.
Watch555
Watch555
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 290

Back to top Go down

Post by Anonymouse Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:28 pm

watch555 wrote:You should take into account, that our academy does not tolerate with spammers or people that have no taste for this academy and are here to cause harm to us.  If we see it from any of you, you will be banned.  Permanently.
Anonymouse wrote:It should be obvious from the fact I am blatantly stating I am from Winged Kuriboh, that I do not plan on doing any such acts the others in my academy do.

I'm here for one reason, and one reason only, to communicate with you. Not to spy, not to troll, not to spam, but to see what you truly are, not what Drew tries to hand feed the members of Winged Kuriboh.
I believe those quotes I stated in my introduction should be adequate enough to respond to what you said. Discussion with Zero has made me consider actually joining you, as Drewzer, one of the numerous owners from Winged Kuriboh, is often abusive. This proved what I said to Zero, even if I do join I'll be judged for having been from Winged Kuriboh.
Anonymouse
Anonymouse
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by strikeomen Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:37 pm

You won't be judged no one cares that much what academy you came from.
strikeomen
strikeomen
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down