Xenon Duel Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xenon Duel Academy
Xenon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MCA vs. XDA war

+4
Kyonaru
Zero
DontWorry-Its-Not-Mr-Edge
ThunderChidori
8 posters

Go down

MCA vs. XDA war Empty MCA vs. XDA war

Post by ThunderChidori Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:26 pm

MCA vs. XDA

Number of players for both teams: 6 players with one substitution player
Cardpool: TCG/OCG Decks: Locked
Banned Decks: Stall, Burn, Mill, Exodia, OTK/FTK, Self Destruct Button, and Darkworld
MCA Roster: 8 hearts
Mugen Daas
agammemnon6
WaldosShadow
! Darkness Dragon !
! ! ! ! Noob
(SL)Nova955

Substitution:
! Duelist !

XDA Roster: 10 hearts
Zero
macthemitchell
Kyonaru
watch555
NerfMkplz (Onlyaaron17 on DN)
ThunderChidori

Substitution:
Thought

Match-ups:
ThunderChidori vs. WaldosShadow 2-0
Zero vs. agammemnon6 2-0
Kronaru vs. agammemnon6 2-1
Kyonaru vs. WaldowsShadow 2-1
Kyonaru vs. agammemnon6 2-0
ThunderChidori vs. agammemnon6 2-0

Last edited by ThunderChidori on Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:37 pm; edited 7 times in total
ThunderChidori
ThunderChidori
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 2030
Warning : No warning

Back to top Go down

MCA vs. XDA war Empty Re: MCA vs. XDA war

Post by ThunderChidori Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:11 am

i won 2-0 vs. waldo
https://i.imgur.com/KpuIjKj.png
ThunderChidori
ThunderChidori
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by DontWorry-Its-Not-Mr-Edge Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:13 am

pfft mca ain't got nobody yet >.>
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Contribution : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderChidori Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:15 pm

DontWorry-Its-Not-Mr-Edge wrote:
pfft mca ain't got nobody yet >.>
everyone on that war team is better than you
ThunderChidori
ThunderChidori
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:54 pm

lost to agammemnon6 2-0
Zero
Zero
Administrator
Administrator

Contribution : 407

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyonaru Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:38 pm

2-1 vs agammemnon6.
Kyonaru
Kyonaru
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Contribution : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyonaru Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:02 pm

2-1 vs WaldosShadow.
Kyonaru
Kyonaru
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyonaru Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:27 pm

0-2 vs agammemnon, his wins were by pure skill.
I was outplayed all the way.

Game 1 he opened double Maxx, Ravine and 2 dragons for like the 4th time in a row after our previous duels (such a bad hand), while I opened way more broke than him: Tempest, Corsesca, Flamvell Guard, Scarecrow and Maxx C. He outplayed me in every way, and I'm sad to admit I'm such a scrub. He summoned Blaster and Cosesca and after a while of thinking he decided to Synchro for Stardust Spark Dragon in his Main Phase 1 and attack with it (which is obviously the best play since 2800+800 < 2500) and set 2 cards in his Main Phase 2 (none of which were Vanity, damn those bluffs, so skillful). Obviously, I had to try and play around the Vanity, which I did, but unfortunately that backrow turned out to be 2 Phoenix Wind Wing Blast. After the sad discovery, I passed as I had used all my dragons' effects, and he skillfully decided to go Dracossack instead of going for game. The next turn I had nearly no resources but I had to Big Eye his Dracossack after he skillfully Maxx "C'd" me, and got rid of his Stardust Spark Dragon. Of course, all that drawpower awarded him the game, but I had to play it that way if I didn't want to lose either way. His game 2 hand was even worse than the 1st, but to remedy that there was Sixth Sense, the most skillful card in all of Yugioh. After a while of thinking about his plays with his 4 set spells/traps, he finally came to the conclusion to use Sixth Sense NOT in my End Phase, but in his Main Phase 1, by declaring 5 and 6. Those are next level plays. Also, I'm suprised as how he figured out those were the best numbers to declare. Knowing my very good luck, I rolled a 5. Of course, my opponent drew so many cards to put Super Rejuvenation to shame, while all I had left was my Colossal Fighter and 2 backrow. The turn after that, I decided to go for game after activating Trap Stun, but with all his skill my opponent used Scarecrow in my BP (that he drew with Sixth Sense) to save himself for another turn. Skillfully, the turn after, he decided to Big Eye my Colossal Fighter, because that was obviously the best idea, and not even go for game. He was left with a field of Trigon, Big Eye and my Colossal fighter, along with 2 more set spell/trap cards. Apparently he had decided to spare me in my misery for that turn. In my turn, out of all the **** I could have topdecked to win, with my very good luck, and all my opponent's skill, I topdecked a Mystical Space Typhoon (he had 4400 LP, and ANY dragon would have awarded me the game since I only had Tidal in the grave), when it was practically the only useful card I could have topdecked after having a set Trap Stun. The turn after he decided to end it and finally end me with an even more skillful play by Nuking the field with Debris and Trigon, and of course I had no Scarecrow. After telling my opponent he outplayed me in every way and congratulating him for playing so skillfully, I checked the card on top of my deck and it was a Swift Scarecrow, which would have obviously been useless one turn ago (can you even think about it? Swift Scarecrow doesn't stop OTKs!).

I decided to write this long paragraph about our duels to show everyone how skillful my opponent was and tell you about his epic plays. Of course, this is Yugioh, and the only reason I beat him in our previous match was because he apparently opened bad every game (2 Maxx C + Ravine every game is an obviously really bad hand), and even then he was about to outplay me with my awesomely good hands (1 Redox + 5 spells). Scrubs like me really should not be playing this game anymore, because people with such skill exist and put us all to shame.

TL;DR I got outplayed in almost every way and there was no luck involved in this match at all.

For the people that can't get the sarcasm in this, I feel really sad for you.
Kyonaru
Kyonaru
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderChidori Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:38 pm

Kyonaru wrote:0-2 vs agammemnon, his wins were by pure skill.
I was outplayed all the way.

Game 1 he opened double Maxx, Ravine and 2 dragons for like the 4th time in a row after our previous duels (such a bad hand), while I opened way more broke than him: Tempest, Corsesca, Flamvell Guard, Scarecrow and Maxx C. He outplayed me in every way, and I'm sad to admit I'm such a scrub. He summoned Blaster and Cosesca and after a while of thinking he decided to Synchro for Stardust Spark Dragon in his Main Phase 1 and attack with it (which is obviously the best play since 2800+800 < 2500) and set 2 cards in his Main Phase 2 (none of which were Vanity, damn those bluffs, so skillful). Obviously, I had to try and play around the Vanity, which I did, but unfortunately that backrow turned out to be 2 Phoenix Wind Wing Blast. After the sad discovery, I passed as I had used all my dragons' effects, and he skillfully decided to go Dracossack instead of going for game. The next turn I had nearly no resources but I had to Big Eye his Dracossack after he skillfully Maxx "C'd" me, and got rid of his Stardust Spark Dragon. Of course, all that drawpower awarded him the game, but I had to play it that way if I didn't want to lose either way. His game 2 hand was even worse than the 1st, but to remedy that there was Sixth Sense, the most skillful card in all of Yugioh. After a while of thinking about his plays with his 4 set spells/traps, he finally came to the conclusion to use Sixth Sense NOT in my End Phase, but in his Main Phase 1, by declaring 5 and 6. Those are next level plays. Also, I'm suprised as how he figured out those were the best numbers to declare. Knowing my very good luck, I rolled a 5. Of course, my opponent drew so many cards to put Super Rejuvenation to shame, while all I had left was my Colossal Fighter and 2 backrow. The turn after that, I decided to go for game after activating Trap Stun, but with all his skill my opponent used Scarecrow in my BP (that he drew with Sixth Sense) to save himself for another turn. Skillfully, the turn after, he decided to Big Eye my Colossal Fighter, because that was obviously the best idea, and not even go for game. He was left with a field of Trigon, Big Eye and my Colossal fighter, along with 2 more set spell/trap cards. Apparently he had decided to spare me in my misery for that turn. In my turn, out of all the **** I could have topdecked to win, with my very good luck, and all my opponent's skill, I topdecked a Mystical Space Typhoon (he had 4400 LP, and ANY dragon would have awarded me the game since I only had Tidal in the grave), when it was practically the only useful card I could have topdecked after having a set Trap Stun. The turn after he decided to end it and finally end me with an even more skillful play by Nuking the field with Debris and Trigon, and of course I had no Scarecrow. After telling my opponent he outplayed me in every way and congratulating him for playing so skillfully, I checked the card on top of my deck and it was a Swift Scarecrow, which would have obviously been useless one turn ago (can you even think about it? Swift Scarecrow doesn't stop OTKs!).

I decided to write this long paragraph about our duels to show everyone how skillful my opponent was and tell you about his epic plays. Of course, this is Yugioh, and the only reason I beat him in our previous match was because he apparently opened bad every game (2 Maxx C + Ravine every game is an obviously really bad hand), and even then he was about to outplay me with my awesomely good hands (1 Redox + 5 spells). Scrubs like me really should not be playing this game anymore, because people with such skill exist and put us all to shame.

TL;DR I got outplayed in almost every way and there was no luck involved in this match at all.

For the people that can't get the sarcasm in this, I feel really sad for you.
kyonaru.... you da nab~ Razz
ThunderChidori
ThunderChidori
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by agammemnon6 Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:44 pm

OMFG I CANT STOP LAUGHING LOL XXXXD
well played tho man
agammemnon6
agammemnon6
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by NerfMkplz Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:56 pm

I can never find these people e.e
NerfMkplz
NerfMkplz
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by Pizza Boi Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:11 pm

Kyonaru, sarcasm or not, if you praise aga, it'll go to his head and other parts in the nether regions ._.

Pizza Boi
Pizza Boi
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Contribution : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyonaru Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:23 am

Token Gay wrote:Kyonaru, sarcasm or not, if you praise aga, it'll go to his head and other parts in the nether regions ._.

Are you saying he gets a boner every time someone praises him?
Kyonaru
Kyonaru
Exodia Platinum
Exodia Platinum

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderChidori Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:00 pm

Kyonaru wrote:
Token Gay wrote:Kyonaru, sarcasm or not, if you praise aga, it'll go to his head and other parts in the nether regions ._.

Are you saying he gets a boner every time someone praises him?
yes, he is
but it usually isn't a problem
ThunderChidori
ThunderChidori
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Back to top Go down

Post by macthemitchell Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:35 pm

damn, lol i missed it, leave for one week and you miss a whole war...just my luck
macthemitchell
macthemitchell
Obelisk BLue
Obelisk BLue

Contribution : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderChidori Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:20 pm

i won 2-0 vs. agammemnon6
https://i.imgur.com/p6JcKau.png
ThunderChidori